Complex Care Support Worker
Job: Complex Care Support Worker/Personal Assistant
We are looking for a caring female applicant, with a kind and upbeat personality, reliable, hands on, and trustworthy, to look after a young lady with a brain injury, amongst other conditions.
A calm and relaxed natured candidate, who has excellent listening skills, patience and understanding.
Our client is completely dependent on her care team, therefore reliability is key.
To give holistic care that allows our client to have care in her own home, and that her comfort and dignity are maintained, Our client requires on-going support with all activities of daily living which will help promote well-being.
Working closely alongside the family and extended care team to achieve the goals set by the client and her family
- Administration of prescribed PEG feed and medication via PEG.
- Change clothing and bedding as appropriate
- Change continence pad and ensure skin clean and dry.
- Full bed bath to support personal hygiene needs care including washing, mouth care and hair care.
- Assist with laundering of personal items and bed clothes if required
Criteria - Applicants MUST
- Have suitable experience Experienced in clinical /complex care
- Good communication, listening skills
- Be flexible to allow cover where needed for staff absences
- £10 per hour
- 8am – 8pm weekdays and weekends
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75324762