Lead Software Developer
You will be the technical lead in a number of medium sized projects across the business and responsible for planning, running and effectively executing theses projects within your team.
The client is a Global player within the energy sector who is constantly using technology and development to be at the forefront of providing the best services to its clients and customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for a number of medium sized projects within the company
- Planning and managing your team towards the end goal of the projects
- You will provide support and mentor those less experienced within the team
- Be responsible for compiling reports and efficiency of your team and reporting to senior employees.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Have strong knowledge of Java programming language including Java 8
- Experience working with a variety of Java Frameworks
- Strong experience of various testing methods and best practices.
- You will have some experience working with testing tools such as Cucumber / BJehave
- A knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
If successful you will receive:
- A salary of £45,000 - £60,000
- Private health care
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75311228