HR Business Partner: £45-48k excellent benefits
HR Business Partner: £45-48k + excellent benefits
Based from the Black Country this is an opportunity to join a major UK business as a true HR Business Partner. Working in partnership with the business you will be supporting commercial staff at all levels and handling a wide range of HR issues in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Developing and implementing HR strategy for your business areas
- Providing advice and guidance on a wide variety of HR issues
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Employee Engagement activities
- Reward and Recognition
- Improving management capabilities through day to day support as well as proactive coaching.
As the lead HR professionals for your business areas you will be required to liaise closely with managers in order to understand their needs and support them fully from an HR perspective.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of influencing and challenging stakeholders across the business.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- CIPD qualifications
- A varied HR background with proven success in a fast paced, multi-site environment.
Salary: £45-48,000 + Excellent Car/Allowance, bonus and benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11313 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR, Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR or our Linked in Group Wright Solutions (HR Consultancy)