Bid Manager - Tier 1 Building Contractor - Midlands
This is a fantastic career opportunity with the Midlands regional ofice of a well respected Tier 1 National contractor.
They undertake a wide range of commercial, education, healthcare and residential projects ranging from £5-£50 million and seek a Pre Construction/Bid Manager to oversee several 2 stage bids and manage a bid team.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Proven success in winning bids/tenders, ideally from within the Construction industry
- Well-developed analytical, oral and presentation/communication skills
- Gravitas and profile to lead diverse bid teams and able to demonstrate the ability to influence
- Ability to provide bid review skills across a wide variety of sectors and clients
- High quality presentational skills and ability to present to a varied audience including clients, design team supply chain and internally
- Track record of successfully managing multiple bids
- 10+ years experience
- Located in the Midlands region - Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby.
What's on offer?
- A career with a well respected major building contractor
- A role in an expanding regional operation office
- Salary of c£70k + car or allowance
- Usual big Company benefits including Pension and health care.
Call me Cameron Brook for a confidential discussion to exchange information and establish your career goals and aspirations.
CBA has been recruiting top construction people since 1985