A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Coordinator to join a highly successful FM company based in Stourbridge.
Based in Stourbridge you will be responsible for planning the engineers and sub-contractors daily schedules as well as liaising with customers and general office duties. You will also be responsible for preparing quotations for customers and sending enquiries to suppliers and contractor
You will part of a growing organisation
In return for your dedication and hard work in this position you will receive the following benefits;
- A salary of £20,000-£24,000
- Early finish on Friday!
- Opportunity for overtime
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Commutable from: Stourbridge, Birmingham, Dudley, Bromsgrove
Service Coordinator main duties include;
- Planning the engineers and sub-contractors schedules
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis
- Preparing quotations
- Sending supplier/sub contractor enquiries
- Supporting the Contracts Manager
- Invoicing and administration duties
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- Ideally previously worked as a HVAC Engineer or have strong technical knowledge years from working in the industry
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Clik is highly desirable
- Previously experience coordinating Engineers schedules
- Excellent customer service skills and the experience of dealing with internal and external clients will be advantageous.
All sound good so far? Want to apply? You now have two options:
If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 24 hours for a response)
Send a full CV direct to my email with the subject as Technical Coordinator and I will respond within 24 hours following a review of your CV.