Senior Client Accountant
Due to further growth and the acquisition of new business a leading Property Management company is looking for a Senior Client Accountant at its Birmingham based office. This will be a fast paced role within an established company where you need to be able to deal with a varied workload and adhere to tight deadlines. It is a great opportunity to make your mark within a growing organisation where you will be responsible for looking after a small team in order to keep the property management function moving forward.
This Senior Client Accountant position will be available for candidates that have prior client accounting experience and have gained exposure to service charge accounts. You will need to able to respond efficiently to the needs of high end corporate stakeholders and a strong communicator capable of managing high level clientèle.
Ideally you will:
- Have previously worked in a Client Accountant position and ideally managed a team
- Be comfortable building a strong rapport with both clients and other senior stakeholders
- Have prior experience of being solely responsible for a portfolio of clients and have gained exposure to service charge accounts
- Be a qualified or Newly qualified Accountant through ACCA or CIMA
In return you will:
- Gain experience working within one of the UK’s fastest growing property management companies
- Work in a fast paced motivated and like minded team in a positive business environment
- Be given the opportunity to work on your own portfolio of corporate clients, managing and building a strong rapport to retain business
- Be offered the opportunity to gain management experience with a viable route to keep furthering your career
This Senior Client Accountant position is the chance to make your mark within a business that continues to grow year by year and endeavours to reward its best performing employees who really deserve it. If you are a resilient individual who feels confident dealing with high end clients, has the relevant skill set and the experience to match, please apply.