Mobile Account Manager - Customer Service - UK wide
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Customer Service Manager for a leading facilities management business.
This is a mobile role which could involve nationwide travel so applicants must be prepared to travel frequently. This will also involve some home based working.
- Exceptional experience in a client facing environment
- Previous experience working in facilities management / building services
Main duties include;
- Act as a primary point of contact to account directors an key users for all issues relating to the contract
- Drive product development
- Promote the contract within the operational teams and client base
- Develop an on-going understanding of the needs of relevant sectors, services and divisions
- Work with the technical teams to ensure robust delivery of product
- Provide necessary status reporting to all relevant stakeholders
- Day to day contact with clients and account directors
- Provide weekly and monthly reports
- Be active on each client at site level to monitor product impact & opportunities
- Liaise with business units to identify application changes that may affect the product
- Ensure that all relevant parties are fully aware of developments
- Act as a gatekeeper for development requests
- Identify development opportunities
Salary will depend on experience.
This role comes with a company car and a fuel card.
To apply for this role please send a CV to