£22,000 to £24,000, starting salary plus benefits
Are you looking for your first Training role or your current role not right for you?
Are you a Graduate with an IT / Accountancy / Business / HR degree or experience?
If you have answered YES to the 2 questions above then we need to talk to you today!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Computing for Business / IT / Business Administration / Finance and Accounting Graduate ideally (other degrees will be considered) looking for their first step into the world of Training and IT Consultancy. This company, which is in the top 100 companies to work for, is offering the chance to work in one of the best businesses in their industry. They will also be offering full onsite training on a weekly and monthly basis during your first 12 months, whilst continually developing on the job skills. This is fully funded and costs in excess of £10,000 and will provide fantastic earning potential as you develop into an experienced Trainer within a growing industry!
We are looking for a Graduate Trainer or someone who is looking for a change of career who will provide and develop training courses and materials to customers Microsoft Dynamics NAV business systems. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking at being involved in Training and Presenting to learners. You will start learning as a Support Consultant to truly understand the role and business but move towards training others once you have mastered the systems.
Training will be guided by your mentor using Microsoft provided self-study learning material, testing, onsite classroom training and on the job experience. Microsoft Certifications can be achieved within the relevant areas of functionality.
- Answering and Logging calls and emails regarding system issues and assigning the correct priority, obtaining and logging the information needed
- Providing first line assistance that leads to the successful resolution of cases
- Communicating the status of outstanding cases and the plans for their resolution.
- Develop and present training courses both face to face and via video link
- Prepare all written materials for courses
Qualifications and skills required:
Computing for Business / IT / Business / Finance / Accounting / HR or other degree
1. Basic accounting, training and common business practice knowledge
2. Problem solving/analytical mind
3. Great communication and customer handling skills
4. Ability to understand and learn software and processes quickly
Start date is the 1st September and you must be available for the first month to complete the initial training sessions.
Hours of work are 37.5 Monday to Friday; 30 to 35 days annual leave plus other benefits including pension and health care. Working in amazing offices, which include free soft drinks, table tennis, pool table, darts, foosball table, break out lounge and more!