Positions available at: • Halesowen • Oldbury • Wednesbury Hours of work: • Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5.00pm. • Overtime and targeted bonus’ available. Required experience:
• Two years minimum welder fabricator experience, at a skilled or semi-skilled level. Our client manufactures over 50 commercial vehicle bodies a week. It is essential that applicants can physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail. We are keen to meet candidates who can work as part of a team, but are also comfortable working independently and safely with minimal supervision.
Duties and responsibilities: • MIG welding, general fabrication and preparing metal for machine assembly • will also be required • You will also be responsible for new commercial vehicle body Building
• Read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings to determine materials required and task sequences.
• Inspect work and equipment to meet the specified standards and ensure durability
• Adhere to Health and Safety standards and policies Skills:
• Ability to use variety of tools and equipment.
• Basic mathematical skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
• Understanding blueprints and recognising welding symbols and specifications.
• Maintaining accuracy and coordination. • Perseverance and vision of finished product.
• Knowledge of industry safety practices. Excellent working conditions and a friendly, inspiring culture. Overtime and bonus are also available. Salary / hourly rate is in accordance with your experience.