Registered Nurse - RGN RMN RNLD - Nursing Home
Job Title: Registered Nurse RGN RMN RNLD
Unit types: Elderly, Dementia, Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Salary: Up to £36,000 ( £14.50 Per Hour ) Based on 48 hours
Contract: Permanent. Flexible Contracts Available including Part or Full Time - Days or Nights.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 6 / 7 ***
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse to join a passionate team within a beautiful nursing home. The home is 80 bedded, and cares for services users, with a variety of care needs including Dementia, elderly and frail, and also younger service users with a physical disability.
Outstanding training and progression opportunities are key aspects of joining this facility, you will be heavily invested in as a nurse and a person, and you'll will have control of future developments in your career. There is continuous training, formal qualifications and a family atmosphere which puts this home as more than "just a nursing home", but a real community.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. You will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to