A very established venue is looking for a part time Accounts Assistant to work on a temporary basis either 10am – 2pm Monday – Friday or 10am – 3pm Monday – Thursday for approximately 6 weeks.
- Processing incoming payments against room bookings
- Raising invoices and producing receipts
- Chasing any outstanding payments
- Timesheets – collating staff hours for payroll and send to the Accountant
- Reconcile box office, bar takings and petty cash
- Daily banking
- Bank Reconciliations
- Migrating data from Sage.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of working in an Accounts department and the ability to work quickly and efficiently after training. You will need to possess good customer service skills and be computer literate with proven skills in the use of Sage, Outlook, Word and Excel.
Hourly rate: £10.00-£10.65 an hour including holiday pay