Ecommerce Product Data Supervisor
Rexel UK are currently looking to recruit an Ecommerce Product Data Supervisor on a 12 month fixed term basis, the purpose of this role would be to lead and coordinate data projects. This role will be driving efficiency through the product data team, ensuring that reports are produced in a timely manner.
- Coordination of projects related to maintaining product data enrichment and ensuring that data is cleansed in line with timelines.
- Providing strong leadership, to a small team, ensuring that they are meeting defined goals and objectives
- Co-ordinates product data acquisition from Suppliers with Product Data Assistants liaising with Category Managers and suppliers in the collection of product data managed in the PIM.
- Monitors and tracks productivity of the product data team.
- Ensuring all team processes are followed and adhered to
- Provide dashboard reports illustrating number of suppliers contacted, returned product data and the quality of data being provided
- Provides support and training to product data assistants, ensuring product data standards and data governance processes are followed.
- Audit and creation of product data enrichment reports, measuring our data standards to Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Proven people skills, working successfully in a team context and with many stakeholders
- PIM management experience ideal
- Ability to run multiple ‘projects’ at once
- Management experience
- Supplier and third party relationship management
- Data manipulation and analysis
- Experience working to uniform classification systems (BIM or ETIM, eClass etc)
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees, 2,100 branches and operations in 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 3,500 staff working from 300 branches
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75321158