ERP Project Manager
An experienced ERP Project Manager is required to assist with JELD-WENs European ERP rollout.
Working closely with the Programme Manager, the ERP Project Manager will ensure that as a team all of the implementations are successful, alongside the efficient planning and consideration of development, testing, training and change management.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and providing oversight on all ERP implementations and all sub-projects
- Providing communication to the customer at all times to ensure that the business are meeting expectations and managing any issues/risks
- Work collaboratively with the management team and users to ensure achievement of business goals with ERP deployment
- Assist with project reviews or rescue situations by recommending and providing solutions as part of project audits
- Assist others with your expertise and experience in gathering business requirements and conducting business process analysis and mapping
You will have:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Global or European SAP ERP implementations within a global manufacturing organisation
- Exceptional Change Management skills backed up with evidence of results in successful deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning
- Superior program and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills: influence, collaboration, conflict resolution, and expectation management to work with global IT and business teams to deliver expected results
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation
- You will need to be willing to travel up to 50% outside of your nominated office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, which offers strong prospects for someone who is motivated for progression and to be part of a huge scale project. To discuss in further detail please apply now.
All 3rd party CVs will be handled by Robert Walters.