Care Assistant Support Worker
Job: Complex Care Support Worker
We are looking for a caring applicant, with a bubbly personality, reliable, hands on, and kind.
Our client is very intelligent, so enjoys Good Company. You will be a reassuring character, and enjoy interaction with him using nonverbal communication.
Our client has a great support network, as he lives with his parents and two brothers, a communicative approach would be refreshing for the family.
The job entails complex care provision with the need to maintain clients breathing via mechanical equipment, along with tracheostomy care, and all feeds and medication go through his peg.
Helping the client to live a full and meaningful life, whilst keeping him safe and comfortable.
Criteria - Applicants MUST
- Be able to perform well under pressure.
- Good communication, listening skills and must be able to follow instructions as well as using their own initiative, for example having the ability to advocate without removing clients voice
- Be flexible to allow cover where needed for staff absences
- Have a Common sense approach - ability to pre-empt and tackle things that come up quickly
- Experienced in clinical /complex care - working towards a qualification in care
- 8am until 8pm
- £8.15 - £9.71 per hour
- Erdington (Birmingham)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75324598