A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a part time Telesales Coordinator to join a privately owned hire firm based at our Stoke on Trent Depot. In return, we offer a competitive salary plus employer contribution pension scheme.
Since formation in 1969, the company has grown into a leading, privately owned hire firm, specialising in the hire of both mechanical, non-mechanical and site accommodation equipment.
The Telesales Coordinator will be expected to confidently communicate with customers, providing product knowledge, fulfilling and exceeding customer requirements/expectations as well as building relationships and attracting new business.
Duties will include:
- Taking and processing customer orders either over the telephone or via email.
- Contacting new customers through ABI and other leads.
- Developing and building relationships with new customers.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Actively seeking new customers, building rapport with customers.
- Upselling and cross selling products to increase sales and profit margins.
- Progress chasing orders where necessary.
- Maintaining records.
- Maintaining administrative processes.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previously worked in an office environment with experience of telesales.
- Computer literate, including all Microsoft Office packages.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proactive and flexible.
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work well to timescales and deadlines.
- Experience of plant and accommodation hire is desirable but not essential
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 1.30pm – 5.30pm.
- Competitive Salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Please find further information on our website: http://www.pickeringsplant.co.uk/vacancies/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75322920