About the role:
Are you looking for a new challenge with on-going work or looking to develop experience within the Nursing and Residential Home setting?
Interserve Healthcare are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join our friendly and experienced team.
Free training and earn while you learn!
With flexible working hours and local locations across the West Midlands area to suit your commitments and lifestyle we can offer excellent rates of pay from a minimum of £7.51 - £16.00 Per Hour. Wage subject to experience, location and shift.
We are holding immediate interviews in the Birmingham area for our upcoming mandatory training sessions.
Apply now for the opportunity to be invited to our upcoming interview dates or contact Hayley Slattery based at our Head office in Telford.
What we can offer you:
Alongside working with one of the largest healthcare providers across the United Kingdom we have a range of benefits including:
· Weekly pay including holiday pay
· On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
· DBS reimbursement scheme
· My Interserve scheme - saving you money on shopping and events.
· On call service for out of hours support
The ideal candidate will:
· Have 3 months previous care experience
· Be able to provide FULL references for care position(s)
· Can provide Proof of Right To Work
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.