Location: Office - Birmingham, Sites - Various, West Midlands
- Office and site based work - change of environment.
- Reputable company, both regionally and nationally.
- Strong order book with more projects in tender coming through before contract ends.
- Consistent work in long term contract.
- Easy travel distances for site from office.
This company are looking to add to a formidable existing team, to fill an immediate requirement.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on projects from tender stage through the delivery phase to completion. Projects will range in value from £500k to £15m across varied sectors.
The successful candidate will have experience in JCT, Design and Build - NEC forms of contract, working on projects that have required New Build work ideally with Refurbishment works also. Values of projects worked on will typically be between £500k and £5m.
- Up to £360 per day dependant on experience, (Quantity Surveyor to Managing Surveyor)
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to in the first instance quoting Vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75318314