Health & Social Care Assessor - Birmingham
Health and Social Care Assessor - Birmingham
A leading Training Provider of Apprenticeships is looking for a Qualified Health & Social Care Assessor to join their team. This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis where you will be working from home and required to travel across the Birmingham, West Mids region.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone from an Assessor background who is looking to work for a high quality and learner focused training provider. You will be required to work with learners in their workplace delivering full framework apprenticeships in Health & Social Care level 2, 3 and 5.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Supporting a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships, including delivery of functional skills.
- Visiting learners monthly, ensuring they progress towards all components of their qualification and remain on-track.
- Attention to detail, adopting a 'right first time' approach when completing and submitting documentation.
- You will need to demonstrate meticulous and effective organisational/planning skills.
Key attributes and skills:
- Ability to communicate at all levels within a business.
- Ability to motivate individuals through achievement of their qualification and the understanding of how to set SMART targets
- Demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy to support learners.
- Ability to motivate yourself and manage your own diary.
- Target driven
Essential skills and Qualifications required:
- Assessor award (TAQA/L3/A1/D32/33/CAVA)
- Min Level 4/5 Health and Social Care qualification OR
- Occupational competence as a manager within the care industry
- Hold or achieve Level 2 Functional Skills maths, English and ICT
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS)
- E-portfolio experience
In return you will receive:
-A starting salary of up to £25,000p.a (depending on skills and experience)
-Mileage allowance paid from home
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75327974