I am working with one of the best brands in Birmingham currently - they're looking for a Finance Analyst to join this progressive team. As a Newly Qualified Accountant, you'll be looking for the right move into an established organisation, in a role/team that adds genuine value to the business. Look no further.
This role reports into the Finance Manager, however has dotted line/project reporting to FC/FD.
- Control and ownership of Balance Sheet review procedure, establishing strong controls and reporting mechanisms
- Support Cash Flow, Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning projects
- Champion a proactive mentality towards reporting control and financial awareness within the wider business
- Manage funding, loan and financial services relationships
- Help co-ordinate finance reporting flows both internally and externally
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Newly Qualified - excellent role for Big 4 first movers
- Confidence to challenge assumptions with valid justification
- A proactive attitude to influencing change