Membership Support Manager / Relationship Manager
Membership Support Manager, Not for Profit Trade Association in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, Salary £25,000 plus annual bonus.
Founded in 1905, this not-for-profit trade association provides a leading industry voice to help shape the future policy direction within the energy sector.
Using its wealth of expertise and over 100 years of experience, it acts to further the best interests of its members and the wider community in working towards a sustainable, energy secure and energy efficient future.
We are now seeking a Membership Support Manager to join our team in Kenilworth.
The Membership Support Manager is responsible for managing the development and effective delivery of trade association services to defined member groups in the Industrial and Commercial Heating Sector.
Membership Support Manager Main Duties:
- To manage the delivery and on-going development for services for specified member groups.
- To assist in retaining and growing membership revenues from specified member groups.
- To monitor, plan and demonstrably improve the quality of service provision to specific member groups.
- To monitor the industry sector in order to improve the support given to the membership.
- To contribute to the organisation of relevant seminars, exhibitions and events.
- To represent the organisation at internal and external meetings, events and exhibitions.
- To assist in keeping senior management informed of regulatory, safety and commercial opportunities and threats relevant to the membership service area.
Membership Support Manager Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate calibre, ideally with experience or an interest in the heating/mechanical related industry.
- A strong focus on quality, with the ability and drive to analyse and translate plans into commercial action.
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills.
- A thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- A passion for service excellence is paramount.
- A willingness to travel throughout the UK in support of members
- Achievement-orientated and comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75326948