Business Analyst/Project Manager
To £35,000pa + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Business Analyst/Project Manager to help support the IT department in identifying business requirements and manging the Projects through to their conclusion. They are looking for someone who can solve business problems by executing projects, documenting processes and managing the service providers.
- Business analysis, meeting both internal and external clients
- Project Management through the full project lifecycle
- Working with technical teams to make sure that requirements are understood and incorporated into effective solutions
- Providing status updates on projects to key stakeholders
An experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager, a good communicator who excels at delivering excellence is required. You will need to be able to guide the technical team and instruct them of any changes in the project lifecycle.
You will need experience of:
- Business Analysis and Project Management
- Working in Agile environments, any Prince II experience would also be helpful
- A good knowledge of SQL and MS SQL or MySQL
- UAT testing would be an added advantage
- ERP knowledge would be preferable but not essential
Our client is a market leader in the retail field. They are an award winning business with offices based around the UK. IT and ecommerce are driving forward the business and they need to appoint a high calibre Project Manager to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370669.