IT Technical Trainer
Do you want to work for a forwarding thinking, highly reputable Training Provider? Do you have experience of delivering IT Technical Training?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Trainer for a highly reputable Training Provider based in Co.Durham. Working as part of a team, you will be delivering technical training courses via online delivery. Delivering high quality programmes and courses across a range of IT Apprenticeship Standards; inclusive of level 3 & 4.
Technical Trainer Main Duties & responsibilities:
- To provide professional and high quality training as part of the IT Apprenticeship Standards via OnLine Live virtual classroom
- To invigilate exams across the country in our specified exam locations on a rota basis
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
- Marking and assessment of assignments/learner work
- Achieve the benchmark of 8.2 learner feedback scores
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates
Technical Trainer Applicants:
- A proven track record of relevant experience of delivering technical training
- Hold or be willing to work towards relevant vendor qualifications such as Microsoft (MCP, MCSA, MCSE), CompTIA (A+, Network +, Server +) Cisco (CCNA, CCNP)
- A teaching and/or assessors qualification
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship frameworks and/or standards
Candidates must hold a Full UK Licence as extensive travel maybe involved in the role. Please note national travel is required on a 8-10 week rota basis.
Applicants may also be interested in IT Training, Technical Trainer, Technical Training, IT Trainer, Technical IT Training, MCSA, MCSE, CompTIA, A+, Network+, Server, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP