In House Private Client Solicitor - Bromsgrove - GBPExtremely Competitiv
An experienced Solicitor is required to join a reputable private client department based in Bromsgrove as an InHouse Private Client Solicitor. The right candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitve salary and an excellent remuneration package. The inhouse legal team is made up of a lead Solicitor, A legal secretary and other support staff.
You will be given a mixed caseload to manage with autonomy. You will offered an outstanding remuneration package with a great work life balance.
- Handling varied caseload of Lasting Power of Attorneys and Court of Protection work
- Administration of Estates
- Trust creation and management and Inheritance Tax planning; to include pilot trusts
- Preparation and Execution of Wills
- Supervising and delegating work to paralegals and legal secretaries as appropriate
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the
- Undertaking a range of continuing professional development (CPD) activities
- Reporting to COLP and COFA
- Induction training for new staff and advisers
- Qualified Solicitor with specialist experience in areas of personal financial planning including Wills, POAs, Trusts and Probate
- Law degree and LPC
- Supervisory and management experience essential
- Over 1 years post qualification experience
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
- Ability to present and market the services to clients and advisers
Job Synonyms: Private Client Solicitor, Private Client Executive, Wills and Probate Solicitor Private Client Legal Executive, Private Client Associate
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren't necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.