Conservatory Surveyor/ Windows and Door Surveyor
Job Title: Window, Door and Conservatory Surveyors
Location: Isle of Wight
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A market leading home improvement company seeks experienced and professional Window, Door and Conservatory Surveyors within the Isle of White and surrounding area. The Company is an AIM listed plc with a market capitalisation of over GBP200m and is proud to be the UK's market leader in replacement windows and doors.
In return Our Client can offer industry leading commission packages and consistent volumes of work! Work is available immediately within the local area and no overnight stays or excessive travel will be required.
They can offer a company vehicle, branded work wear, PPE as well as generous commission packages and the opportunity to work for a market leader with a reputation for quality and professionalism.
They can offer work immediately, and if this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, then APPLY NOW!
To be considered applicant should have:
- Full / clean UK driving license.
- Minimum of 2 years surveying experience (ideally within the glazing industry)
- C.I.S registered
- MTC qualified / NVQ Fenestration Level 3 (advantageous but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent working at height
- Asbestos awareness training
- Professional and courteous customer services abilities
- Aware and compliant to all current H&S legislation
- Can work to consistently high standards
- Flexible with regard to availability
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending (pre-arranged) visits to customers' properties to accurately survey both replacement and new build openings for uPVC doors, windows and conservatories.
- Check that sales contracts accurately reflect customers' requirements.
- Check access and other issues with respect to installation.
- Identify any issues which may adversely impact on the company's ability to effectively install on time and to cost.
- Complete all associated paperwork accurately ensuring a right first time approach.
- Attend site during the installation process if required.
We can offer industry competitive salary packages, consistent work, full training and progression opportunities. Candidates should be flexible with regards to hours which could include alternating Saturdays as and when required.
The Company is an AIM listed plc with a market capitalisation of over GBP200m and is proud to be the UK's market leader in replacement windows and doors.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for then apply now!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Window Surveyor, Doors Surveyor, Graduate Surveyor, Manager Surveyor, , Property Surveyors, Property, Management, Property, Building Surveyor, Surveyor, Chartered Surveyor, Commercial Surveyor, Senior Surveyor, Residential Building Surveyor, Senior Surveyor, Experienced Surveyor, MRICS, Property Management, Conservatory Surveyor will also be considered for this role.