Digital Marketing Executive
We have the exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive for a rapidly expanding personalised printing company in Ludlow.
Whilst supporting in day to day marketing activities and website management, the Digital Marketing Executive will be tasked with;
- Creating email and web banner content.
- Writing copy.
- Be responsible for sending out email marketing campaigns in line with pre-agreed goals and strategies.
- Other key duties will include maintaining and updating online content.
The candidate is not necessarily expected to have a background in Digital Marketing but will bring an interest, drive and enthusiasm to the role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Artistic flair
- Active interest in Social Media
- Excellent written communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Up to GBP9 per hour.
- Monday - Friday working hours.
- This position is a 13 week temporary to permanent position.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV to Mia Impey at .
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.