Experienced Transport Planner Required For Permanent Employment
Permanent Transport Planner Required
Do you have experience as a professional Transport Planner?
Permanent position commencing August 2017 however our client will wait for the right candidate.
Are you looking to expand your skill-set with one of our prestigious, well-established clients?
We are currently recruiting for a professional and experienced Transport Planner to join our client who is based in Stoke on Trent.
If you enjoy a varied workload and would prefer to work Monday - Friday (0500 starts), then this could be the next career move for you!
In return, you will receive an annual salary of between GBP32,000 and GBP38,000 - dependant upon experience. Progression within the company is also offered.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is offering this position on a full-time/permanent basis.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Oversee Driver briefs and debriefs, ensuring the correct completion of Driver's check sheets
- Work within the General Haulage and Backload Division
- Liaise with clients regularly
- Actively engage in continuous improvement, ensuring that suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to line managers
- Have excellent IT skills
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Constantly liaise with Drivers, reporting any delays immediately
- Assist and support in the compliancy and scheduling of the department
- Plan routes for the entire fleet throughout your shift
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Knowledgeable of transport systems
- Conscious of empty loads and the cost effect that this has on the business
- Experienced in working within a busy Transport office, this is a mandatory requirement
If you are interested and have experience within a similar role, please call Katy Perry on
You can also email your current CV to