Part / Newly Qualified Financial Accountant role, Warwickshire, Up to GBP35,000 plus study support and bonus!
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this progressive, modern business, based in the Warwickshire countryside.
Your new role
This role will be part of the wider accounting team, based in Warwickshire, as part of a Shared Service Centre. You will be responsible for supporting the team in all elements of Financial Accounting, VAT returns, month end closing, payroll, operating expenses and legal entity recharges for a number of the more complex legal entities handled by the team.
Main Responsibilities and Experience:
- Preparation of Statutory returns for review by legal accounting Manager/or supervisor
- Preparation of paperwork for payment of Statutory Returns and relevant Taxes
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the resolution of any issues during and after month end close
- Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliations for review
- Calculation of Legal entity employee and expenses recharges for review
- Ensuring SOX compliance
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a finalist / newly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), with the ability to work to strict deadlines and excellent attention to detail is essential. A knowledge of SAP and/or HFM would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a basic salary of GBP30 - GBP35k, plus 10% bonus, study support (if required) 26 days holiday, generous pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers and free parking on site, along with the vast opportunity to progress within this dynamic company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.