Sales Consultant (SME retail energy)
Role: Sales Consultant (SME retail energy)
Location: Shropshire (only 40% office based)
Salary: Basic GBP18 - GBP25K DOE + commission (OTE up to GBP35K)
Do you have retail sales experience, ideally having worked for an energy broker or supplier? Are you ready to take that step into a 60% field based role? Our client - a niche retail energy supplier - purchases energy from local micro-generators (mainly in the farming and agricultural sector) and then sells on to B2B customers - 30% of business is via Brokers and 70% direct through networking and warms leads. The Sales Consultant will develop a pipeline of sales, providing excellent customer service and as head count increases, could lead to a Sales Management position over time. If you have SME retail energy sales experience, the Sales Consultant could be the role you are looking so, apply today!!!
- Develop warm leads as well as generate new leads
- Attend local agricultural shows and networking events
- Identify micro-generators and negotiate PPA's
- Identify SME customers and provide competitive quotes to supply energy
- Contact local councils to offer competitive energy tariffs with good customer service
- Out of office 60% of the time, meeting clients, networking and attending shows.
- Based predominantly in Shropshire but could involve traveling throughout the UK.
- Launching residential supply later in the year - route to market will be via local councils.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 1 years' sales experience in either an energy broker or supplier
- Able to develop your own customer database, generate leads and manage your diary.
- Confident to manage a Stand at Shows and Exhibitions
- The ideal candidate will be friendly, charismatic and have previous B2B sales experience.