Commercial Finance Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to work for a national FMCG company based in the historical town of Warwick.
We are looking for a specialist Commercial Finance Analyst to support the Finance Team in the production of various financial reports which will provide insight into business performance, projected profit and loss, as well as trend analysis.
Main Duties of the Commercial Finance Analyst include:
- Preparing annual and quarterly forecasts for review by a range of senior stakeholders
- Analysing financial results and looking for ways to improve margins
- Analysing the performance of new products
- Creating pricing strategies to improve customer profitability
- Aiding in the implementation of strong commercial controls
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within the finance and accountancy sector (preferably in the FMCG marketplace)
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with a range of senior stakeholders
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including Pivot Tables and V Look Ups)
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at