Junior Product Manager
Our client a leading provider of variable speed controls for electric motors, requires a Junior Product Manager for their site in mid-Wales. Their innovative products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency to enhance the productivity of their customers machines a processes. Working as part of a team, the Junior Product Manager will be responsible for leading control techniques strategy to achieve profitable sales and share growth. You will support the product life-cycle from product specification to obsolescence.
As Junior Product Manager you will be required to:
- Increase current products, working closely with sales, visiting customers together with local Centres.
- Analyse global markets to develop a thorough understanding of market dynamics, with respect to size, competitors, verticals, strategies and channels.
- Support customer research processes to gain a deep understanding of needs.
- Develop winning product positioning through communication of customer needs.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Either an Engineering or Business Degree with some proven experience in Technical Products.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
In return, the Junior Product Manager will offer:
- A base salary of GBP26,000 to GBP29,000
- Bonus and Benefits package
- Relocation support if necessary
- Full Development including Chartered Engineer status
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.