Alcester • Up to GBP34,000 DOE • Permanent
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful manufacturing company, based in the countryside of Warwickshire with opportunities to travel to Europe. The Commercial Accountant will help manage the new Sap business system.
As the Commercial Accountant you will;
- Support the Financial Director with the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Provide analysis of profitability by business unit and product line
- Review stock and project WIP
- Use strong analytical skills to interpret and present financial information
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the business
- Present complex data concisely to influence business decisions and drive growth.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of reporting and analysis.
- Take a proactive approach to pinpointing opportunities to support decision making.
- Any other ad-hoc accounting analysis work
The successful applicant will;
- Be advanced in Excel
- Be qualified or working towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a similarly finance based position within a manufacturing environment
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have excellent knowledge of I.T systems, experience of using SAP is advantageous
- Ideally have excellent Microsoft Excel and data analytical skills
- Have a strong attention for detail and accuracy
- Be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Hold a valid passport, and be able to travel to Europe
What's on offer;
As a Commercial Accountant you will receive;
- A salary from GBP29,000 - GBP34,000
- The opportunity to travel to Europe
To apply for the Commercial Accountantrole:
Please click the Apply button below or follow our link to our website and apply using reference code LF-1221
If this job is not for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with us for a confidential discussion.