Live in Carer
Live in Carer / Support Workers needed for clients nationwide
Benefits of working as a Live in Personal Healthcare Assistant
- Earning potential ofup to £28,200per annum (based on working 21 days every 4 weeks)
- Accrued holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Refer a friend scheme for employees
- Free five day award winning training course with accommodation provided
- Training locations in Sevenoaks, Kent and East Midlands
- Paid travel to and from assignment within England and Wales
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
- Prospects to progress your career within the company
- Flexible working patterns to suit you, ranging from one to three weeks
- Food and accommodation provided whilst on assignment
- Regular breaks which enable you to gain a good work- life balance
- Ongoing support from Head Office and Regional Teams
- We welcome working holiday visas, which gives you the opportunity to work and travel
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding career with a difference?
You may already work in the Health and Social Care Industry and would like a change?
Could Active Assistance be the company for you?
What are we looking for?
Enthusiastic, conscientious, reliable and flexible Live in Personal Healthcare Assistants (Health and Social Care) to work with our clients nationwide, supporting them to live an independent life.
Who are we?
Established in 1992, Active Assistance Group is a highly successful specialist care provider, proud to have been providing a service to clients for 25 years. We support physically disabled adults with spinal cord injuries and neurological conditions to live independently in their own home. Our Carers and Support Workers enable clients to play an active role in the community in which they live.
Our mission is to enable people to live as individually and independently as possible and supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations
What will your role involve?
You will need to be happy to assist our clients with all aspects of daily living and personal care requirements. Every client is individual and therefore you must be willing to adapt to different lifestyles to ensure that the client you are working with can live an independent life.
Working as a Live-in Personal Assistant can be a great lifestyle choice as you can choose to work and then travel in-between your assignments. Typically you will work between 1-3 weeks with a client and then take a break.
This care work can be a great opportunity to develop a career in Health and Social care or alternatively you may be looking for a short term role or a rewarding flexible position during a gap year.
No previous care experience is required for this position as our clients value Live in Personal Assistants who show enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
Essential requirements of a Live in Personal Healthcare Assistant
- Valid full driving licence and competent driving skills (NB you do not need to own a car to carry out this care work).
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, which includes being able to actively listen to and follow instructions from your client
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK
Desirable requirements of a Live in Personal Healthcare Assistant (Health and Social Care)
We welcome Nurses, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists who want to gain some practical and invaluable experience working in a community setting and also candidates who are considering careers in the Health and Social Care industry
If you have the qualities to make a great Live in Carer / Support Worker (Health and Social Care) please do not hesitate to apply today.
The UK is still currently a member of the EU. Please note that Active Assistance will be welcoming candidates from the EU to join their valuable workforce in the UK. We will be keeping all employees informed on changes and support our Care Workers through these times.
Active Assistance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.