NetApp Sales Specialist - N0710
Reporting to the Head of Sales Specialist Solutions Director, the primary function of this role is to drive the NetApp sales engagement for existing customers across the Daisy Group sales teams in DCS, DPS and SMB. In addition this role is responsible for identifying and winning new customers to Daisy using sales, marketing and vendor initiatives to expand Daisy's presence within the Commercial and public sector. As a NetApp Specialist, the role is predominately customer facing sales, support the client directors and account managers in new opportunities. As a member of the sales specialist team, there is also the opportunity to contribute to solution enhancement and development as the Daisy Business Continuity strategy evolves.
Location: Home-based in London/Midlands
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Identification, growth, development and management of storage opportunities in the Daisy Group account base.
- Promotion of the storage capability across the Group to drive new cross-sell activity
- Manage customer opportunities in order to grow and retain existing customer revenues.
- Introduce, actively promote new / complimentary IT services from across the Daisy group portfolio to new and existing customers.
- Performance will be measured against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing and new customer revenue on NetApp - New Business split depending on capability and experience. Elements of the remuneration plan will be aligned to the overall performance of NetApp in line with Joint Business Plan
- Prepare and maintain on Salesforce a monthly forecast and pipeline reports to your direct report for inclusion in the sales forecasts.
- Contribute the improvement / development of the Daisy Storage, Business Continuity and Data Management proposition working with the practice lead, specialists, vendors and the customer base
- Manage and update customer / opportunity records on Salesforce and work with NetApp end user / channel sales to assist in close/win
- Being customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst, maintaining a diplomatic and organized approach, even under pressure.
- Provide skills and support capability around securing revenue renewal in the existing base as and when required.
- Sales experience within the Storage, Business Continuity and Data Management solution.
- Experience in creating, managing, negotiating and closing substantial storage and service contracts
- An understanding of storage solutions landscape across public, private and on premises based architectures and configurations
- Demonstration of an ability to map customer challenges or desired outcomes onto a Storage, Business Continuity and Data Management strategy and show and understanding of the wider ICT arena.
- Demonstrate key relationships with or understanding of market leading vendors such as EMC, NetApp, Dell, HPE, Nutanix, Cisco.
- A strong understanding of the UK Storage, Business Continuity and Data Management market place and the requirements of our customers.
- Clearly articulate how Daisy Cloud Solutions can deliver Customer Business Value
- Degree standard (desirable) OR significant demonstrable experience within the Commercial Sector.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.