Legal Compliance Assistant
12 month fixed-term contract
If you have previous experience in a legal compliance role and are looking to advance your career with an innovative and fast paced company, then this could be the role for you!
Our client, a reputable law firm based in Birmingham City Centre, is seeking a driven individual to join the compliance team.
- Carrying out conflict and business intelligence searches.
- Conducting money laundering checks and verifying information.
- Liaising with the risk team to analyse potential conflicts of interest.
- Assist with enquiries from fee earners and other support staff.
- Previous Legal Compliance or Risk experience.
- Knowledge/experience of Conflicts and KYC.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern, including 1 Sunday every 8-10 weeks.
In addition, the successful candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to work well within a team.
If this role sounds perfect for you then please don't hesitate to apply!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales