Community Support Worker in Telford
Nurse Plus are recruiting for Community Support Workers for varied placements in Telford
Our clients can include people with learning disabilities inc autism, physical disabilities, challenging behaviour and other needs who live within in their own homes but require a little extra support. Our staff will be on hand to assist with personal care, preparing meals to compliment client needs and nutrition, support with budgeting and shopping, household tasks and accessing the local community including activities and events.
Hours:Early’s, late’s, sleep in and weekends - Can be 7 or 24 hour shift.
Salary:Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
A full DBS disclosure will be required at the time of registration
Apply today for Support work in Telford
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)