Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional building services company are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for the hard services delivery on a number of key sites.
The key responsibilities for the Contracts Manager will be:
- Management and personal development of a team of site based staff to ensure excellence in customer service and operational delivery
- Be responsible and accountable for the commercial management of contract P & Ls including control, monitoring and management of overhead cost, expenditure, invoicing and debt control
- Attending weekly site meeting with the clients management team
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the clients site based management team to align delivery requirements / standards with client expectations
- Ensure additional works are carried out within the specified time frames.
- Take direct responsibility for the maintenance and servicing of all plant and equipment ensuring that it is maintained economically efficiently and safely according to best engineering practice
- Be responsible for ensuring the maintenance procedures are followed in accordance with all operating and maintenance manuals, maintenance tasks specified within the KPI's, statutory or regulatory requirements
- Invoice all completed works by the stated deadlines.
- Resolve aged debt queries â€" liaising with the relevant departments where necessary.
- Ensure that all engineer and site audits are carried out in allocated times as per audit planner.
- Manage the budgets and work in progress for your portfolio and provide written monthly reports to the Regional Director.
- On authorisation of quoted works, assign individual responsibilities and if necessary appoint suitable approved subcontractors
The successful Contracts Manager will have:
- C&G Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC background
- Good all-round understanding of delivering facilities management with particular emphasis on hard service delivery
- Experience of operating within either the commercial / property / retail sectors
- Financially aware with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation
- Have the ability to develop and implement service delivery in line with strategic business objectives
- Good presentation skills with previous experience of presenting to client senior management teams and operation contract staff
Successful applicants will be offered a competitive salary, company car / car allowance and a great benefits package.