We have a great permanent opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer based initially in Gloucester working on residential and mixed use developments with a familiarity for both RC Frame and traditional build projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified Site Engineer to join a market leading supplier of refurbished and new build residential solutions. Joining an established and stable team who take pride in their delivery of a first class service.
As Site Engineer, reporting into the Project Manager, you will look after projects ranging between £10m to £25m, you will be responsible for setting up control points for all setting out on site, monitoring sub-contractor’s setting out and managing RC frame construction across sites. This role offers excellent potential for professional progression within this growing contractor.
- Establish Setting out control points for sub-contractors use.
- Checking design information provided by consultants to ensure it is complete and error free.
- Setting out main grid lines and datum’s for sub-contractors use.
- Checking as necessary sub-contractor setting out.
- Checking as built surveys provided by sub-contractors.
- Checking and ensuring formwork is constructed as designed.
- Relevant construction related level 4 and above qualification (HNC / NVQ) degree qualified preferred
- Demonstrable experience in a comparable role as a Site Engineer
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Valid driving licence
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid at Work certificate desirable
- Fire Marshall certificate desirable
To apply for this role please send your CV to or call on 07387 261 225 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75240955