Programme Risk Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Programme Risk Manager for our Birmingham based client.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the PMO Manager or Head of PMO and Projects to ensure that appropriate risks are elevated and escalated as required.
- Promote and maintain awareness of risk and issue management throughout the Programme Management Team and Boards.
- Support Project Managers to identify risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Co-ordinate planning, delivery, reporting and follow-up actions.
- Support the PMO Manager in maintaining the content of processes for the management of risks and issues within the PMO and Projects Team and Programme Boards to ensure that these are fully compliant and aligned with overall processes.
- Support the PMO Manager in identification and action of Risk and Issue Management training requirements and ongoing "continuous improvement" activities through regular interaction with Project Managers.
- Provide the PMO Manager with regular progress reports to the relevant Programme Board and other areas of the business as required.
- Support the PMO and Projects team with the provision of Risk & Issues Registers as part of the Corporate Assurance process.
- Liaise with Project Managers to carry out the identification, analysis, control and monitoring of risks to the Programme and organisation and ensure that lessons learned are communicated
Our client is proud to offer a good work-life balance, excellent benefits (including a public sector pension) and the opportunity to influence a wide range of business critical projects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75277007