TEST TECHNICIAN - ENGINES
CIRCA £25,000 TO £30,000 (depending on experience)
+ FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS + OVERTIME + PENSION + CAREER PROGRESSION
We now have a brilliant opportunity for a Test Technician to join an advanced technology test facility at their site in Coventry. The business specialises in Engine Testing for a variety of customers across Automotive, Aerospace, Renewable Energy and other industries.
As a Test Technician you will join a team responsible for the end to end test cycle of a diverse range of products in a particular technology area.
- Preparing components for testing including fitting and removing parts, modifying, welding and fabricating
- Following instructions to connect required systems and tools for data capture
- Basic analysis of data received
- Liaising with internal suppliers, customers and members of your team effectively
- Supporting other areas during busy periods or to cover absence/sickness
- Apprenticeship and HNC OR equivalent qualification in Mechanical/Automotive/Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum two years' experience preparing and executing tests on Engine components in either Automotive, Aerospace, Renewable Energy or similar environment
- Mechanical fitting skills - machining/welding/fabrication desirable
- Understands instrumentation, data capture and basic interpretationTo be considered select APPLY NOW!
- On offer for the successful candidate is a great starting salary and benefits package, excellent career development prospects, flexible working hours and plenty of opportunity to top up your earnings through overtime.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75328726