Warehouse Shift Manager
My client is looking for an ambitious warehouse shift manager with e-comm experience to join their growing team. The shift runs Sunday through to Thursday 4PM to 12AM.
To manage and oversee the teams responsible across the appropriate shifts for all warehouse activities including the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods to ensure all customer orders are delivered in a timely cost effective manner.
To plan and manage effectively the order flows into the warehouse operation to ensure all outbound, inbound and internal activities are carried out efficiently, at minimum cost, whilst meeting the service expectations of the Business.
Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail/accuracy including budget control.
- Strong ability to coach, develop and drive teams forward to reach set business objectives.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to work as part of a team or as standalone.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Flexible attitude.
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels including client facing.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge within a Warehouse and Logistics operation.
- Be proactive and make good decisions.
- Work and communicate effectively across multi functional depts.
A salary of £35,000 + Benefits