Customer Service Representative-Technical Support
At Air Products we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 70 years. With our atmospheric, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and technologies, we supply innovative solutions to energy, environmental and emerging markets around the world.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative - Technical Support to join our successful team based in Worcester.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and resolution of all customer enquiries on a first time basis
- Effective diagnosis of technical problems and liaison with internal/external departments
- Utilising knowledge and expertise to determine whether an engineer visit is required to resolve technical issues
- Entry of data onto the Company systems relating to all daily functions
- Carrying out any reasonable task as requested by the appropriate authority
- Excellent communication, good IT and telephone skills
- Ability to learn, diagnose and relay technical information to a diverse customer base. Some experience in a technical type call-centre environment is desired however the full technical training will be provided
- Willingness to work shifts
- Flexibility to provide the shift coverage for holidays and absence as required
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care, accomplish and thrive at Air Products.