Procurement Support, Warwick
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Procurement processes and best practices.
- A high attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of data accuracy.
- Confidence and ability to handle large volumes of data from different sources.
- Proficient in Oracle especially Oracle iProcurement.
- Good levels in MS office products especially MS Excel.
- Provide administrative support to Procurement team.
- Analysing and reporting on Procurement data.
- General administrative support.
- Administration of contracts, non-disclosure agreements and savings.
- Support the processing of Purchase Orders on Oracle as directed by the Category Management team.
- Assisting in any supplier queries from the business as appropriate.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Integrity & Responsibility.
- Motivation & CommitmentDecision Making.
- Organise workload.
- Managing Complexity.
- Customer Orientation.
- Effective Communication.
- Results & Quality.
- Team Working.
- Innovative - capable of looking for innovative and creative solutions to problems.
- Builds trust and a collaborative relationship with stakeholders and colleagues within the team by consistently delivering on promises and presenting a balanced view.
- Tenacious - finds ways around difficult problems by not giving up.
- Strives for continuous improvement, delivers and supports new processes and directions.
- A real "Can Do" positive outlook and attitude to any problems and difficulties faced.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.