Performance Administrator / Accounts Administrator
Job Title: Performance Administrator
Location: Lilleshall (near Newport) Shropshire TF10
Salary: range from NMW up to GBP16,156 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 18th August 2017 - midnight
Interview Date: 30th August
Our client is on a roll. Participation and membership are rising, their fan base is growing, and the medal-winning British Team has never been so prolific. As one of the most successful sports governing bodies in the UK, they are thrilled with what's been achieved. This really is a remarkable time to be involved in gymnastics, and we are very proud of the part we have played in driving the development, delivery, promotion and success of the sport.
Working within the Performance Department and reporting in to the Operations Manager, this role is required to take on all of the day-to-day administration tasks within the department in order to support colleagues with the planning and delivery of elite athlete, national squad and talent development programmes and activities.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for general enquiries into the department
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices and expenses
- Scheduling department/team meetings, assisting with the preparation of workshops, conferences etc.
- Supporting colleagues to prepare for camps and competitions e.g. logistics, kit, welfare and safety arrangements, delegation packs and VIP arrangements, athlete correspondence etc.
- Maintaining databases and running reports; ensuring security and confidentiality of data
- Typing and proof-reading publications, policies, correspondence
- Up-loading content to the BG websites
- Requesting and tracking contracts for services for Coaches, Medical Staff and other Contractors
- Sourcing and ordering consumables
- Managing department filing and archiving etc.
- Supporting the Performance Director with any administrative requirements
The ideal individual will have/be able to demonstrate:
- Professional and helpful telephone and communication skills
- Competent administration skills, including an understanding of accounts processes
- Advanced IT skills for a range of systems/software including MS Outlook and MS Office (on-the-job training will be provided for all in-house systems and processes)
- A good command of the English language for accuracy of work and proof reading
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Pension benefit
- 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Office Administrator, Development Administrator, Office Manager, Admin Assistant, General Administrator, Admin Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Business Assistant Manager, Office Administrator, Secretary, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, General Office Manager, PA, Personal Assistant, PA to Director, Office Operations, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator will also be considered for this role.