Cover Supervisor - TRAINING IS PROVIDED
Are you a recent graduate who is interested in a career in education or an experienced cover supervisor that is looking for more regular work? Then look no further!
PK Education are working exclusively with a number of Secondary Schools in Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull. Due to the high demand, we are urgently recruiting Cover Supervisors to work both full and part time at our partner schools from September 2017.
We are looking to appoint 3 Cover Supervisors per school and we will choose your schools based on suitability and location. Regular work in the same schools will allow you to build solid relationships which could in turn lead to more long-term positions within the schools.
The role of the cover supervisor is to:
- Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
- Deal with any immediate problems.
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
- Build rapport with students.
The successful applicants will:
- Be qualified to degree level or have school support experience.
- Have experience working with small or large groups of children.
- Be available at least 3 days a week.
- Be flexible and available at short notice.
- Being able to drive would be an advantage
PK Education can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay of GBP55-GBP75 per day
- Short term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced Consultants
- Respected relationships with a vast selection of schools across Birmingham
- Cover Supervisor Training
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An attractive 'recommend a friend' scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK Education
- PK Education will arrange your clearance including Barred List Check, Qualifications Checks, References and Enhanced DBS
If you are interested in applying for the above Cover Supervisor/Supply Teacher opportunity and would like to hear more, then please contact Ricky Sandhu on or email me at
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
To hear more about available position's follow PK education on