Outbound Sales Advisor
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in Stoke on Trent. As one of the market leaders within their industry, they provide a variety of specifically tailored insurance products.
Due to their continued expansion, they require an additional top performing Outbound Sales Advisor to add to their motivated and successful sales team in their Stoke-on-Trent office. Top performers within this role are earning between GBP45,000 and GBP50,000 per year.
The Outbound Sales Advisor role will involve:
• Making 'warm' outbound Sales calls to customers who have expressed and interest in the products.
• Closing sales over the phone
• Consultative sale where you find the best package for the customer with calls lasting up to 45 minutes
• Working to sales targets in a fast paced environment
• Working in a regulated, compliance driven environment
The Outbound Sales Advisor must have/be:
• Thrive in a target driven environment
• Have Outbound sales experience within the last 2 years
• The ability to build rapport with customers
• Be able to work in a regulated environment
In return, my client will offer the successful Outbound Sales Advisor a basic salary of GBP18,000 per year (rising to GBP20,000 following probation) plus an excellent, uncapped commission structure with realistic on target earnings up to GBP50,000 per year. The role is working set hours Monday to Friday working one in 4 saturdays for 6 hours and also includes an extensive employee benefits package.