Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Solicitor to deliver excellent service by providing accurate, efficient and organised legal support for the Financial Advisers within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling varied caseload of Lasting Power of Attorneys and Court of Protection work
- Administration of Estates
- Trust creation and management and Inheritance Tax planning; to include pilot trusts
- Preparation and execution of wills
- Delegating work to Paralegals and Legal Secretaries as appropriate
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the area of law
- Undertaking a range of continuing professional development (CPD) activities
- Reporting to the Lead Solicitor
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with specialist experience in areas of personal estate planning including Wills, POAs, Trusts and Probate. You must have a minimum of 1-5 years post qualification experience and up to date knowledge of relevant legislations.
Please note, due to the high level of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has not been successful.