Our client, a recognised global leader within their industry, has an exciting opportunity for a professional and articulate Project Assistant.
Reporting to a Director, the role holder will be a forward thinking strong professional with an approachable but assertive presence in the working environment. You will need enthusiasm and drive, with a proven experience of working on projects with deadlines in a fast paced and pressurised environment; plus being able to think on your feet and be self-reliant.
Duties and skills:
- Ability to assist the Director in running projects under minimal supervision and present the completed task in a precise manner.
- Demonstrate Excel skills at an advanced level.
- Analysing data, and reporting findings to project lead.
- Use and create PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to produce presentable and accurate information for assessment.
- Demonstrate a methodical and adaptable approach to change at all times.
- Proficient at carrying out multiple processes and following set procedures and timetables.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.