Sales Advisor Part-Time
Part-Time Sales Advisor - Nuneaton
Part-Time - 25 Hours Per Week (Includes full day Saturday)
We now have an opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join our team part-time, to provide exceptional service to customers in store. Supporting the team, you will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to suceed.
We carry wallpaper, quality trade and designer paint brands, and a host of decorating sundries and essentials. Of course, you can also order from the entire range online and have your preferred products delivered to store. For decades, our staff have been recommending the right products and giving expert advice to customers in store - it's part of our commitment to outstanding customer service.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 150 branches nationwide. The first choice for the professional Decorator, and also enjoy a growing base of retail customers who value our quality products, advice and excellent service.
- Providing exceptional Brewers service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations, developing sales of decorating materials and the Company product range
- Mixing paint for Customers, processing specialist orders, and requesting special stock within the Branch network
- Fostering relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator's merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate.
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Free life assurance
- Pension plan
- Profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 21 days holiday plus public holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
To apply for this position please click 'Apply Now' on this page, and complete an application form at the link sent to your inbox from us.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate - please note we may withdraw this advert is we recieve a high number of responses.
Please note we can only contact successful applicants shortlisted for interviews.