Pre Contracts Manager- Design and Build Commercial Interiors.
This top UK based company specialising in commercial workspaces including relocation, design, workspace planning, fit out and branding on a global scale are looking for a high calibre pre contracts manager to join the regions team based in Staffordshire.
Experience within a fast track workplace Design & Build environment is crucial as willbe your ability to make accurate 'on the spot' decisions.
- Preparation of budgets and cost plans at concept stage, based on initial design intent information
- Issuing and obtaining tenders from suppliers and subcontractors
- Negotiation and preparation of sub-contractor/supplier terms and conditions
- Preparation and maintenance of the contract documentation - usually JCT format
- Cost control and variation agreement with client's representatives
- Preparing and communicating project account with client's representatives at all stages
- Reporting project profit
Desirable traits / experience:
- A determined and committed team player who understands the importance of closely supporting and collaborating with colleagues to achieve the best results
- Proven high level commercial skills and contractual awareness
- Strong numerical and analytical skills; excellent attention to detail
- Good time management; ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Energy, drive and 'cando' attitude is essential; demonstrates initiative
Fantastic benefits, top rate salary, an attractive bonus and a company that will look great on your C.V await the successful applicant. Call email me today,