Gallery & Customer Support Consultant
Our Operations Centre has an exciting, new and rare opportunity for a dynamic Gallery & Customer Support Consultant to join our existing team!
• Providing exceptional customer service both over the phone and via email in a faced paced environment.
• Approving customer orders using the in-house system.
• Liaising with all Whitewall Galleries to ensure superb customer experience
• Ensuring customer orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
• Liaison with other departments such as Merchandising, Fulfilment and Galleries to ensure orders are despatched correctly and on time
• Customer delivery follow up communication
• Effectively dealing with any customer issues that arise and bringing them to a successful conclusion
• Organising courier collections and returns using our interlink service.
• To problem-solve in a timely and efficient manner when issues arise
• Previous customer service experience is ideal and knowledge of Demontfort internal systems is preferred.
• Superb problem solver
• Proactive and quick thinking in response to customer issues
• Passionate & enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Strong communication skills both over the phone & email
• Excellent time management
• Good at multitasking and prioritising
• Solution Orientated Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Solid IT skills (Microsoft Office, Databases, in-house systems)
• Excellent Customer Service skills, including excellent verbal & written communication
• Flexibility to work one weekend day per month and occasional later evenings